Monday, June 17, 2013

Updating And Organizing Photographs On My Computer

Organizing Image Files On  Computer


I have been working on organizing my photographs and entering in the information I need to help the SEO on this site and others I manage to improve. With this project, I replaced images with ones that have the properties correctly set. I then uploaded the original files to Flickr.com so I have a reference link for them. 

Organizing Image Files
This is like trying to sort pieces of hay into like piles or telling a huge flock of chickens to sit still. Sometimes you can only deal with one thing at a time!


By entering the image properties and the tags it helps me find a picture quickly and also stays with the photograph for web searches. The comment box is helpful to for helping me remember where or when I took that picture and any relevant information. I am also entering the copyright information on each of them. 



This Week In June
Work has me restless. It is hot as blazes already and to be hotter still in the next 8 weeks. Dreaming of a white Christmas? NOT - I want full technicolor when I go out to paint this year.

It's really cool that even in the Vegas heat, my snowmen window paintings do not melt! =) 


I love doing my window art and so spend the down time of the year talking to different people in Las Vegas, where I live, about the work I do for the holiday season. I will probably land a few more windows to paint and will add to my portfolio. It is really neat to look back on the years of painting and see how my styles have changed and gather ideas for the next painting season.

New Site Link
I added a new site to my bank of websites. This time, I bought one with my name in the link so I can refer people to my site for all of my links in one place. It gives them a handy index to refer to and I don't have to remember URLS! Thank you, Go Daddy for cheap domains! 

What else? I am trying to stay busy with a side project. I am writing my E-Book and that is another reason I needed to organize my images. This has me creating more illustrations and editing photos so they are clear and relevant to the topics. It is a long process and I am really chomping at the bit to get it done!

That's all for now. Soon, will let you in on one of Santa's little secrets! Have a cool day if you can and think of Christmas. The imagery helps keep me chillin' in the summertime!

Related Links:








No comments: