Thursday, April 18, 2013

Off Season For Window Painters

Now that most of the major holidays are out of the way window painters find the time to keep their talent fresh in a number of ways. 


For me in the off season,  I am working out some sketches of the paintings I have done over the years. 


Most of the designs I have were original creations at the time I did the paintings. If it were not for photographs I would have no record of them. In the weeks to come I will post more information and images from my personal designs and tips for this technique.

Are you a creative sort? 

This might be a great little side hobby for you. Get practiced up and start planning your window painting projects. Before you know it, painting time will be upon us and it will be time to celebrate the holidays once more!

See the article here for more about what window painters do after the holidays:

What Window Painters Do
http://voices.yahoo.com/what-window-painters-do-12083010.html

Related Articles:

Christmas Art Painter - So, You Want To Paint Holiday Windows - on Squidoo

No comments: