Thursday, March 7, 2013

My First Day Painting Holiday Windows

It is an interesting hobby, this window painting. 


My business started over 30 years ago and it is still a large part of my life even though I don't paint as often. 


Over the past couple of years I have been working on getting my portfolio organized and resetting my themes and images so I can go tackle Christmas and other holidays with my paintings. The economy has hampered my business tremendously but I hope to be able to call on more clients int he near future.

In a story I wrote you will read about how I got started window painting. My First day painting windows was when I was 14. The details are written in this lens on Squidoo. It was a great day for me as you will find out why here in this lens:

A Day In The Life Of A Holiday Window Painter

Image: M Burgess - Squidoo HQ Main Page for Valentine's Window Painting

No comments: