Friday, January 25, 2013

It's Valentine's Window Painting Day!

Learn how to paint Valentine's Day images on windows using this simple guide. Window painting techniques and tips are described in full detail.

Included in this how to paint article are templates for making a teddy bear image and painting a gift basket on window glass.

*

This article about painting Valentine's Day images on windows received the highest honor on Squidoo today. It was selected as Lens Of The Day and I am thrilled with it's success! 

*

I am writing on Squidoo and would love for you to join me here!

*

Squidoo has given me and many others a platform to work from to make money online by writing articles about the things we are passionate about. One of my passions has been window painting. I have several in depth articles there on the subject of window paint. 

*
The Valentine's Day paintings featured in this article are from 1989 when I worked at a small pizza parlor in Wellington, Florida. The images and the techniques are demonstrated in the lens and it includes templates for doing your own teddy bear design and basket painting.

Visit it here on Squidoo!

http://www.squidoo.com/window-painting-for-valentines-day





What are you doing for your sweetheart for Valentine's Day?

No comments: